Tuesday, May 26, 2009

 

Beyond the Horizon

BEYOND THE HORIZON

Patrick Achitabwino

To you, my lady, I sing madrigals
Through the silent strings of the wind though
For the ears of the heart of love
Hear the whispers of the silent wind.

Oh, mistress your love if I have to prize
Gold is nothing. Silver is nothing.
My heart mantled in waiting robes
Patiently for you and you alone can wait
For as long as eternity itself.

If distance was but to arrow hope dead
Loneliness plunder bricks of love to rubbles
The rose flower in me could have withered
But no waiting in love is too long
No loneliness in silent love is fatal.

As the chariot of time flies by
So does it at its tail carry closer and closer
Love that knows no borders
Till you come, oh mistress, I will wait.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?